Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Biotique Best Hair Products

Comfort of a pseudoFénix

Time is a great conspirator and excellent opponent ... It is he who wears daily relationships, who sets conditions to work, who patiently eats bodies, giving the appearance of rickety furniture, who ultimately provided us from our goals and expectations (such as writing regularly on this blog ...)

(.. . ever got time directly with me and who I love most ; was personal, and as such fought, seized him by the lapels and I spit in the face of my determination. I think I did scare him a little, but still there , lurking, waiting to tear down what so hard sometimes costs us ...) And we

daily, naively, we are trying to achieve, to reduce the effect of its relentless work, without realizing that, now I write this and you read it, nothing matters ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment