Nostalgic, I put in the search for a song which I did not know the name, but that was inevitable in La Hora del Gato, a program of Radioactive in the enviable voice purred Humberto Martinez in the early hours of the morning, back in the 95 ... I knew the melody, and I searched among the 100 best English ballads [which actually found it], to amaze and thrill once more with feeling and Billy Joel Piano [no less !!!].
transcribe this wonderful letter, leave the link to the video and you turn it over to Joel, who knows exactly what I mean:
If you search for tenderness
it isn't hard to find.
You Can Have The Love You Need to live.
But if you look for truthfulness
You Might Be blind just as well. It always
Seems To Be So Hard to give.
Honesty is Such a lonely word. Everyone is so untrue
. Honesty
is hardly ever heard.
And mostly what I need from you.
I can always find someone
to say they sympathize.
If I wear my heart out on my sleeve.
But I don't want some pretty face
to tell me pretty lies.
All I want is someone to believe.
Honesty is such a lonely word.
Everyone is so untrue.
Honesty is hardly ever heard.
And mostly what I need from you.
I can find a lover.
I can find a friend.
I can have security until the bitter end.
Anyone can comfort me
with promises again.
I know, I know.
When I'm deep inside of me
don't be too concerned.
I won't as for nothin' while I'm gone.
But
When I want sincerity tell me where else can I turn.
Because you're the one I depend upon.
Honesty is Such a lonely word. Everyone is so untrue
.
Honesty Is Hardly Ever Heard. And
Mostly What I Need from you.
VideoHonesty
0 comments:
Post a Comment