As shown in the post title, I am totally against this type of program. Let
reasonable criticism to see what's so bad (or good, if you can make something good out of such "programs"). I think start with the "positive" and I will finish quickly, the reasons against it, from my point of view, are larger.
If you look from the good side of the heart programs give money to feed people, another thing is, what kind of people are eating with that money taken out of celebrity life. If the people who work in such programs and likes her eggs ole! because you have very little moral for such programs, criticizing people, getting in people's lives ... Why do not you get in your business? But we must also take into account the "little characters" on the loose every day by the studios of these programs, that have some fine material! Let
now the entree: I think a big waste of time to see how 4 "journalists" (if you can call them that, because seeing the "art" that appear before the cameras, they think the students really poor Journalism dedicated to) pursue the famous (actually many of them do not know why they are famous, at least I think I, or who have not even done anything that is truly important) all day. When supposedly have an "exclusive" is that by showing the video of the exclusive all I hear is a "No comment."
Let's talk about the word famous. It should consider famous people who have done something for humanity, something really important. What has made important Aida Nizar, Poxolo, Jesulín Ubrique, The Belfry, Belén Esteban ... and other ilk? Do we see something important to kill living beings like the bulls? Do we care about the number of lovers who had the ex-wife of the bullfighter? And wait! now I'm going to Aida ... This itself to be taken into account, but to run away before you come up and hit you anything! Because fabric go with this "lady." How little I've seen on TV, I said: Why this woman is loosed upon the world? Lock him up, please! She, and other horrible characters who walk through the streets of our country.
I think it's clear my position on this type of tele-trash. Thanks for your time.
reasonable criticism to see what's so bad (or good, if you can make something good out of such "programs"). I think start with the "positive" and I will finish quickly, the reasons against it, from my point of view, are larger.
If you look from the good side of the heart programs give money to feed people, another thing is, what kind of people are eating with that money taken out of celebrity life. If the people who work in such programs and likes her eggs ole! because you have very little moral for such programs, criticizing people, getting in people's lives ... Why do not you get in your business? But we must also take into account the "little characters" on the loose every day by the studios of these programs, that have some fine material! Let
now the entree: I think a big waste of time to see how 4 "journalists" (if you can call them that, because seeing the "art" that appear before the cameras, they think the students really poor Journalism dedicated to) pursue the famous (actually many of them do not know why they are famous, at least I think I, or who have not even done anything that is truly important) all day. When supposedly have an "exclusive" is that by showing the video of the exclusive all I hear is a "No comment."
Let's talk about the word famous. It should consider famous people who have done something for humanity, something really important. What has made important Aida Nizar, Poxolo, Jesulín Ubrique, The Belfry, Belén Esteban ... and other ilk? Do we see something important to kill living beings like the bulls? Do we care about the number of lovers who had the ex-wife of the bullfighter? And wait! now I'm going to Aida ... This itself to be taken into account, but to run away before you come up and hit you anything! Because fabric go with this "lady." How little I've seen on TV, I said: Why this woman is loosed upon the world? Lock him up, please! She, and other horrible characters who walk through the streets of our country.
I think it's clear my position on this type of tele-trash. Thanks for your time.
Made by Chuvi
0 comments:
Post a Comment