Sunday, December 6, 2009

How Do I Wear Wrestling Head Gear

seƱocardalda corridor

night was approaching Halloween and we all gathered to discuss our costumes. Vidi, I wanted to be a witch, Ainoa, fairy killer, Leti, zombie, carlos, monster, Mari, mummy and I still did not know what I wanted to go.

I get the big night and there was a terrible storm, so as my parents were not home we decided to stay inside. We went to the attic to see if we could find a game to pass the time, and looking at an old box I found a ouija mui. At first we were scared a little idea, but finally decided to play.

The session started laughing, until it suddenly struck by lightning that lit up the room and shook up the last of my bones. Frightened by lightning stayed silent and the vessel began to move alone. That just meant that someone wanted to communicate with us and asked who it was, but nobody answered.

The vessel was moving from one place to another without stopping, until finally formed a line that said "im going for you." She was a woman standing in the aisle and shouting desperately for him to open the door.

Vidi, baffled by what was happening he fainted and others were trying to revive her.

The woman kept screaming, and increasingly angry. He started shouting my name and then the others. Vidi

Seguia fainted and we were scared to death. The door was gonna not take much and we thought it would be the end but suddenly everything was flooded with silence. The woman looked like it was gone. We feel like coming down the stairs. We looked out the window as the rain screaming and trying to climb the walls to reach the window, but were resvaladizas. Vidi

talks began but did not understand anything, gradually more and more taxes screaming and said: "I gotta kill." Frightened gave us the impetus to open the door and run away, each pulled into a different place and felt like Vidal kept yelling. We were all scared to death and desperately looking for a good hiding, but we knew that sooner or temparno die.
door I felt like the woman down and up the stairs and from where I stood I could see vidal and manipulated. Suddenly I felt a cry, I thought the Leti and listened as the beat up, probably kill her.
After more shouting oi, seemed those of Ainoa and Carlos and I assumed that they too were killed.
me and Mary were left alone. I did not know who would be next, just knew he was wanting it to end. I heard the cry of Mary, there was only me. Ivan
The steps are getting closer and closer and I saw my life pass in a second to what would be my end. Ai
were in front of me, Vidi with bloody hands and the woman that caught by the hair Vidi and killed before my eyes. Was orrible!. Then it hit me hard disappeared leaving me unconscious.
When I could react I could not stop mourn, my friends had died and all for that stupid game.
Nobody believed me. Everyone thought I was crazy and it was me who killed them. I was put in an asylum, and there still, regretting every day aver .... damn game played a'ese

0 comments:

Post a Comment