From beer and other demons
Recently, one of my most important interests (if not the most important) is threatened by a foreign monopoly shadow ... I'm obviously talking about Her Majesty the beer.
As if that were not enough having to endure market fluctuations (price changes as read the establishment) and the decline in value added (read the sacrilege to offer one a warm beer !!!), now adds uncertainty to see the nose of a multinational stuck in a nation's intangible heritage. I immediately think of all that this would entail: a substantial increase in prices, having to mutate the classic joke of the eagle beak of an animal from the African steppe, and the most worrying of all, changing the taste of the only cool like us to those guys!
Thinking a bit on the modernization brings the multinational, one could envisage a drastic reduction of the workforce which Beer, increasingly fewer people are needed to produce, with a consequent increase in unemployment in the country ... What fucking mess!
One of the paranoia that has haunted me from an early age is the fact sense the presence of a sinister hand behind everything that happens in the world. Regarding the beer I thought the same way, with the difference that I personally have always felt appreciation and gratitude to the hand that provides me with alcohol, and much respect, because you should never mistreat hand given to drink ... Then all these, how does it affects the change of hands behind the spring alcoholic sparkling and cold? Will we have to take with African music in the background? Or is it that now require fewer people to take a crate of beer?
I have brought my bills, and to take me a cold need at least five people: three to take them with me, a life fuck me across the cell and one that I hold in the house while you vomit ... and did you get your bills?
0 comments:
Post a Comment