Waiting
The guy walked slowly to the bottom I saw the plump face of El Calvo, beveled by the shadows, the display on your lenses. He recalled the words of Amarillo; you why you are so shit? Yellow Cursed, and will adjust the accounts ...
- What such?
The Calvo looked a second time again for the hundredth
trying to build a 2 × 2 in Word, and frowned.
- What would it be? - The voice seemed to emerge from the cheeks rather than the throat.
I think I can help out documents in a short time ...
"Oh yeah?? How?
"I have a machine ready, I just hope the files ...
The Calvo brought his face to the screen, wrinkled her nose and failed once again: finally 2 × 2 was surpassed a notion that was put together their knowledge ... of all the frustration and stared at the face of the envoy.
"I need light ... I'm tired of accumulating darkness, your solution is useless. Now I will not be moving from here, not even all of you together at the foot of my desk ... beat it and tell your boss that you wait, if you want. I'm sick of their harassment.
The guy looked at the face of the bald, endlessly stupid. That face does not reach the light or just a few steps from it. Sure, not the last time I would ... if at least give him the order ... He turned and walked through the office, trying to gauge the cube. Outside, the Yellow and Black expected ... no questions, no explanations. The guy reached out and baste: today either.
The sign above the door, watched them shuffle out there, each looking in vain for anything to add to reality. The sign called himself obscenely Paymaster.
0 comments:
Post a Comment